Hands Up – Pandemic Podcast
Hands Up – the pandemic podcast, is about the complexities, challenges and unique advantages of Australia’s school system. It’s for parents and carers, families, teachers and educators.
Episode #4 featured Dr Jenny Gore and Malcolm Elliott from the Australian Primary Principals Association.
The podcast brings together a combination of expert interviews and real life stories to explore important topics in an accessible, informative and engaging way.
The podcast launched on 11 October and over five weekly episodes covered these topics:
- The future of teaching in Australia (released 18th October)
- Consent in the curriculum (released 25th October)
- Education equity (released 1 November)
- The impact of Covid (released 8 November)
- The importance family/school engagement (released 15 November)
Listen and share from here or wherever you get your podcasts:
Find other episodes at: www.publiceducationfoundation.org.au/podcast