As COVID-19 continues to impact our lives, we’d like to acknowledge the many challenges that principals and members of the education community have faced during this time. Thank you for your continued commitment, strength and dedication.
Teachers Health has made some changes to help support our members. These include:
- Postponing the 1 April premium increase for six months
- All members with hospital cover will be covered for COVID-19 hospital admissions
- Paying benefits towards a range of telehealth services
- Financial hardship support
- Access to Teachers Healthcare Services
Taking extra care
Some extra support can make a difference during tough times. Here are some Teachers Health resources available to members:
- Mental Wellness Program – phone-based mental health support available for eligible members through Teachers Healthcare Services.
- Resilience eBook – a tool for overcoming adversity and building resilience.
- Healthy Lifestyle Program – benefits are available for a range of online health and wellbeing programs, including 28 by Sam Wood and TIFFXO.
We’re for members
As a not-for-profit health fund, we put our members first. As the COVID-19 situation continues to unfold, we’ll keep exploring options that are in our members’ best interests. For more info and updates visit: teachershealth.com.au/covid-19