2020 has been a challenging year for all of us, from environmental disasters to world-wide pandemics and now the rise of the COVID-19 second wave. Dr Adam Fraser’s recent research project with E-Lab and Deakin University revealed that our educators have stepped up to the challenge with outstanding results. The next difficulty will be how we can manage to maintain enough energy to see out the rest of the year.
Dr Adam Fraser, with the support of Teachers Mutual Bank, are offering educators a free online workshop to share evidence-based research and practical tangible methods to tap into. ‘The Third Space’ and help you develop behavioural agility.
What you can take away from this webinar:
- How to increase performance by not carrying the stress and frustration from one environment to the next.
- Helps people turn off at the end of the day so you can go home, connect to your home environment and be more refreshed and focussed the next day.
- Helps people go through a demotivating set back and still be able to attack their next task with optimism.
Thursday 3 September 2020, 4.00pm- 5.00pm AEST
Click this link to – https://www.dradamfraser.com/tmbl
- Enter your details and secure your place
- Receive a confirmation and unique login code for the Live Stream
Registrations are limited so make sure you register today to secure your spot.
For more information on why you should attend this wellness workshop and what you can expect, see the flyer attached.