Reminder: Grant applications close 16 October
ASIC’s Moneysmart for teachers program supports teachers to connect learning to life. Learning about money and how it works in the real world can transform the student experience while establishing good money habits now and into the future.
Moneysmart works with primary and secondary principal associations to fund financial literacy project in schools. Grants are worth up to $5,000 for each project.
We are looking for new, creative project ideas that:
- teach kids how to budget and plan in the digital age
- integrates financial literacy across the whole school
- incorporates cross sector collaboration
- boosts parents’ understanding of good money management
- includes the local community.
Apply for a grant to see your ideas come to life.
Applications are now open and close on 16 October. Visit Moneysmart in schools for application form and guidelines.