Round 3 grant opportunity is now live!
Bring learning to life through funding worth up to $5,000 for each project.
We are looking for new, creative project ideas that:
- teach kids how to budget and plan in the digital age
- integrate financial literacy across the whole school
- incorporate cross-sector collaboration
- boost parents’ understanding of good money management
- include the local community.
To apply visit Moneysmart in schools. Link: https://moneysmart.gov.au/moneysmart-in-schools#funding
Applications close 16.10.2020